I went visiting teaching last night to a lady who was having a pretty hard life with more trials than one person deserves. It made me realize how blessed my life is and really "count my blessings, name them one by one." So in an attempt to be more grateful, here is a list of my top ten blessings I am grateful for right now!
1. Michael! Every day I am grateful to be married to the one man who never gets on my nerves and who I still have a major crush on!
2. William. How could I not be grateful for the person who entertains me and loves me and wants to be by me every second of every day and every NIGHT! (yes, he sleeps with me, bad I know!)
3. The Gospel. I am so grateful to know of Jesus Christ, the Atonement, the Plan of Salvation, and every other glorious aspect of the gospel.
4. Hot Caramel Milk. I don't eat chocalate anymore and am now in love with hot caramel milk! Yummy. It is like hot chocalate, but with caramel.
5. Computers. Sometimes it seems like I don't see anybody or talk to anybody all day and the computer keeps me in touch with life outside of my apartment so, YES, I am grateful for computers.
6. The piano and my calling. I LOVE playing the piano for all of the primary kids to sing. I am going to be very sad when we move in a month and I am no longer the primary piano player.
7. Exercise. I haven't been doing it a lot lately, but I have exercised a couple times this week and have really enjoyed the natural high you get from exercising.
8. My family and Mike's family. Love em both. Need em both.
9. A car that works. It isn't until you walk outside and try to start your car and it doesn't start that you realize how grateful you are for a car that starts!
10. America West Bank. Without them, we would be jobless and hopeless :)
I LOVE MY LIFE!
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Maybe it's a stay at home mom thing, but I also am very grateful for the computer! It helps me feel like I have some sort of socialization with other adults. :)
Too many times we focus on the bad and forget how lucky we are. Plus you have an adorable baby to add to the list :-)
So great, Judi! Your post made me realize how much I have to be grateful for, too. :) Thanks for always being a great example. It was so fun to see you at the football game. Hope you have a great week! :)
Post a Comment