We made it home from the Cabin just in time to see the 24th of July Parade. Mike had to work, so it was just me and the boys (and some extended family). We made it a couple of hours into the parade and then went home. It was a LOOONG parade. That night we went to the Ogden Rodeo. It was a fun day.
 |
| Thomas enjoying his Donut at the parade |
 |
| William looking at something behind me, I have a hard time getting him to look at the camera |
 |
| My three "cowboys" |
 |
| Thomas enjoyed the Rodeo at first, but by the end he was so tired he wouldn't stop crying and eventually fell asleep standing up. |
 |
| William eating a cheeto and trying to not have his picture taken. |
 |
| I know this is a horrendous picture of me, but it was cute of Thomas so I had to post it. |
No comments:
Post a Comment