After Provo, we all headed up to my parents house. My parents were so nice to let us use their house. It made the reunion so nice. It is hard to visit with each other in hotels, so coming to my parents house was great! We went swimming a few times. I couldn't believe how nice the weather was for the end of september! Thanks to Mike's sister Christina, I have some pictures. I am so bad at taking pictures and Mike's family is so good at it. Plus, Christina has a super nice camera and so the pictures are awesome. Here are the some of the ones she took while we were swimming.
| I was trying so hard to get him to reach up to the basket, but I just wasn't tall enough! |
| Finally Mike came and helped him |
| Thomas doesn't love swimming, so he was happy to get out to Ryan |
| Stylin' with Uncle Ryan |
| Jump! |
| What would we do without Ryan to play with? |
| He loves to play with the hose |
| Cute cousin picture (William and 4 year old Hallie) |
| Mike had fun throwing the older boys! |
| William taking a turn |
| Grandpa Hal and Thomas |
| Grandpa and William |
| So bright! |
| Everywhere but in the water! |
| Nothing better than riding on Dad's shoulders |
| Look at that face! He is so determined. I think we have a future athlete on our hands! |
1 comment:
Of course he's going to be athlete! Does he have a choice :) Looks like a lot of fun, I miss you!
Post a Comment