Sunday, July 22, 2012

Park City family reunion

My Family did their reunion at the Park City Marriott Resort this year and it was Awesome!  Each family had their own little suite and it was so comfortable.  The resort was way fun and the pool and hot tubs were awesome.  We spent a lot of time swimming and visiting and laughing.  It was great.  One day we went out and rode the alpine slides (yes, I did it 5 1/2 months pregnant) and the alpine coaster and Mike even went on the zip line with my dad.  The boys also enjoyed golfing and riding the merry go round.  It was so fun that I cried when it was over!



Mike and my dad on the zipline


Kamree getting ready to go on the Alpine Slides

Judi and Thomas (and Nathan in tummy) coming down the slide


Judi and Thomas again



Kamree and Emma going on the Alpine coaster

Lucy and Julia on the coaster


Grandma and Austin on coaster

Grandpa and Miles






Judi and Thomas

Thomas on the plane



1 comment:

Rachel said...

We're going there for our family reunion next week!! We went 2 years ago when I was pregnant and it was so fun. I went on the alpine slide too but it was such a bummer to not get in the hot tubs with everyone. I'm glad this time I can fully enjoy it all!