Judi I just read your post on pregnancy and cried cause you made it. I am so happy for you. Good job and he looks so cute. The last picture looks like Thomas.
What a beautiful family!!! Congratulations, Judi! Sometimes it feels like freshman year wasn't that long ago, and I can't believe you have three kids. :) But you are such an awesome mom--Nathan is such a lucky little guy!
5 comments:
Yay, Judi. He is adorable. I hope you are feeling good. Congratulations.
Judi I just read your post on pregnancy and cried cause you made it. I am so happy for you. Good job and he looks so cute. The last picture looks like Thomas.
Yay!!!! What a cutie, and you look so so good. Enjoy!
yay Judi! Congratulations. I'm so happy for you guys!
What a beautiful family!!! Congratulations, Judi! Sometimes it feels like freshman year wasn't that long ago, and I can't believe you have three kids. :) But you are such an awesome mom--Nathan is such a lucky little guy!
Post a Comment