Sunday, January 6, 2013

We had the best Christmas!

We had such a wonderful Christmas.  We had a big family party and Millie and family and J.B. and family slept over.  It was so fun.  We missed the rest of our family, especially MOm and Dad.  Santa was good to us this year.  William got a power wheel lightning mcqueen and Thomas got a big Train Table that now has been used as a bull riding table (the kid is obsessed).  I got some beautiful earings and jewelry and gift cards and I surprised Mike with a new t.v. (our other one broke!).  We had so much fun. 

Cute Neice Aurora







We put my parents picture at the dinner table.  We miss them!







Matchy BYU jammies I made

After Santa Came


Traditional Stair photo before going out to see what santa brought

Mass Christmas mess






Thomas new train table that has turned into a bull table









No comments: