Tuesday, April 16, 2013

April showers...

My little buddy! We were having fun pulling matching faces at the camera.
mike had fun playing with the ward in region basketball game. They lost in the second round. He has also been reffing quite a few church ball games.  I think it is a great service to offer because he such a great ref.
Nathan is now 6mo. Old. He is fun and active and hungry and screams and squeals all day.
I love those blue eyes.
easterchurch outfit. Sooooo cute.
Thomas loves to hold Nathan and also loves to maul him.
he did not want his picture taken so he pulled the most pathetic face ever! But here is his new Easter suit.
oh we love each other.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Nathan's bow tie is killing me! So cute! I can't believe how old William is looking. And obviously Thomas is adorable. Now that we both seem to be going the boy route, whenever I read your blog, I feel like I'm seeing visions of my future. :) thanks for the update!