Sunday, June 2, 2013

Because he is the third child...

I decided to do a post of pictures and such of just Nathan because even though he is the third child, we still love him to pieces and think he is the cutest and bestest thing ever!  He is so fun and smiley and happy to see all of us all of the time.  He doesn't cry much and he is just happy to do what the rest of us are doing.  He is tall and has a BIG head!  Oh how we love our chubs!







This is how he feels about Mike cheering for BYU basketball.   He obviously doesn't love Loud noises!


He only sucked his thumb for one day, but it was the cutest thing ever!

first time eating food...and now he wants to eat all the food he can get!




SOOOO TALLLLL!!!!
Oh how we love him.  And yes, I do let him sleep with a pillow, call DCFS if you must! 

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Annoying! I made a bunch of comments on your blog posts only to realize they didn't save. Well, the gist of them was, your boys are adorable. Love all the updates.