Is your 3 year old obsessed with Professional Bull Riding? No? Wow, that's weird. I just figured all 3 year olds were obsessed with Bull Riding!!! ha. I don't know why, but Thomas is SOOO obsessed with bull riding. I have watched so many PBR events with him on T.V. that I know all of the best bull riders and the best bulls. The PBR came to boise and so we headed up to go with the coburns. On Friday night, we were able to all go and watch. THe boys LOVEd it. Thomas was so into it. We had great seats. Then on Saturday night, Hal had arranged for us to get to meet some of the bulls and bull fighters and get a back stage tour. It was pretty cool. We got to ask them questions and got autographs and Thomas even showed them how to fight a bull :) Then the boys and I went back to Mike's grandma's house and Hal, Patti, Ryan, and Mike got to sit in the special seats above the shoots (you had to be over 18 to sit there). When we got home we even spotted them on tv. It was a great weekend.
 |
| Here they are on our t.v. Mike is in the blue at the end. |
 |
| He was so excited and happy. Even wore his chaps. |
 |
| he would stand over by himself on the stairs to get a better view. |
1 comment:
Thomas is the cutest little cowboy. How much longer until he starts mutton busting? ;)
Post a Comment