Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Idaho#2

Garden Valley is always beautiful.  I love that going to my inlaws is like going on vacation to a beautiful mountain resort area!
All the kids love riding grandma and grandpa's gator!

Alison is such a great aunt!

The boys painted pinewood derby cars adn so they had to borrow some of grandma's t-shirts to paint in
Cutest picture ever!
Drinking soda for breakfast!  Only at grandma's house
Shooting bb guns. Yeah. I was not happy about this one :)
They have the funnest blow-up water slide that the kids LOVE




















































1 comment:

Lisa said...

Looks like you've had some fun trips! Your kids just get cuter every day.
I'm sorry we didn't get to see you when I was in Utah. We flew straight into Provo and I only made it out of Utah County once the whole trip (to interview my grandparents for personal history).
We're coming out for Thanksgiving but I'll be there mostly on my own with a toddler and a newborn so I'll probably wimp out of any car trips more than 15 minutes (I'm not hard core like you). But I'd love to see you, so let me know if you'll happen to be in the area for a BYU game or something!
Love the updates!