Thursday, February 20, 2014

Bear Lake in the Winter

So Mike has this awesome friend at work who's family owns a really nice cabin up at Bear Lake. They invited us up once in the summer (which was a blast) and then a few weeks ago, they invited us up to sled and we taught William to ski. We had an awesome time. It was relaxing, very wintery, and we ate way too much good food! William did awesome skiing and we are hoping to take him to the real slopes soon.

Thomas really wanted to be part of the group, so he is holding the rope :)







I guess Thomas didn't want to stay at the cabin alone, so he is running down the hill.  So cute!


I want to blow this picture up and remember him like this forever!










 William crashed on the sled (they were really fast) and got a bloody nose. 


All the men-folk before they had a killer race to the bottom.













1 comment:

Rachel said...

Looks so fun! I want Bryan to teach our girls to ski when they're young because I am terrible at it! Way to go William!