Sunday, February 22, 2015

Merry Christmas to All

My Grandma and Grandpa took a picture just like this of them when they had three little boys and so we copied the picture.
I love Christmas and Christmas as a parent is awesome.   I love the team work between Mike and I as we prepare and plan for Christmas and I love staying up as Santa's Helper getting things ready. 



Everybody ready to head downstairs on Christmas morning.





Santa spoiled everybody with a new wii, banana chairs, a scooter, a punching bag, and imaginext set
I got Mike the famous "Peacemakers" picture of the civil war and he got me this rock for our front yard








This was the Christmas eve pageant put on by my family.  It was a little wild and crazy, but it was a good time.


We spent the day having fun playing with all our toys and staying in p.j.'s.  Here is William flying Mike's helicopter.

No comments: