
Yesterday I took a trip to the dentist. I have a tooth (my very back tooth on my bottom left) that has already had 2 root canals and was infected again. It was causing me all sorts of problems. The dentist said I had two choices. I could go to a specialist and have them attempt to do a third root canal on it, or I could get it pulled. I opted to get it pulled since it was in the back and getting the THIRD root canal was just too much for me. So now I am missing a tooth and could fit right in in West Virginia. Luckily it is in the back so you can't even notice it. It was kind of sad to part with one of my teeth, but I am glad I did and hopefully I will feel better soon!!!
1 comment:
Oh Jud, I'm so sorry! That is miserable! No one will notice though! You crack me up though with the hilbilly thing!
Post a Comment