Monday, August 11, 2008
USA! USA! USA!
We are totally into the olympics. We made this really cool cake (ha ha) for the opening ceremonies. I love William's expression in the picture because he does not look excited for our opening ceremonies party! Ha! One of my favorite events is team diving and my sister informed me that they were on last night and I missed it! I hope its not the last time they are on. Mike, of course, is all about team USA basketball. He hasn't missed a game (even their practice games) yet. GO TEAM USA! USA! USA! USA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
wow! I am so impressed with the cake and enthusiasm! You have such a cute family!
That's funny... you guys are pretty creative!
Funny story... Mariah's b-ball coach hangs out with us a lot. She's my age and like a sister to us. Yesterday Mariah mentioned something about White Lightning and Lex (her friend) started laughing hysterically. She is from Roy, and you'll never guess who she used to play catcher for? The Expos... our sworn enemies :-) Ha ha who knew 10 years down the road I'd be friends with her!
You're so cute Jud! I love your enthusiasm!
We are all about the Olympics right now as well. We are hosting an Olympics Breakfast Party on Saturday morning to watch the next mens' basketball game. If you happen to be in Tennessee you are definitely invited!
Post a Comment