Every day is a new adventure!
Judi I have missed you! Um... is Mike interested in coming to the concealed weapons class tomorrow? It's at my mom's at 4:00 if he wants to come.
I've been having serious withdrawals, Judi! By the way, Adam told me Jordan is engaged!
I am ready to see new pics nad hear whats going on, even though we get to see you all the time, it is always nice seeing pictures of william growing up
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Judi I have missed you! Um... is Mike interested in coming to the concealed weapons class tomorrow? It's at my mom's at 4:00 if he wants to come.
I've been having serious withdrawals, Judi! By the way, Adam told me Jordan is engaged!
I am ready to see new pics nad hear whats going on, even though we get to see you all the time, it is always nice seeing pictures of william growing up
Post a Comment