Here is William on Halloween. He was a cowboy. He didn't really like being a cowboy, but I thought he looked cute with his mustache.
Monday, November 3, 2008
Finally, an Update!!!
Well, a lot of things have happened the last couple of weeks. I spent a week down in St. George tending my 4 nieces and nephews. It was fun, but hard work being the mother of five. My Sister and her husband went to Hawaii for the week and since I am always looking for a little extra cash, I was happy to tend her cute kids. William really liked having 4 brothers and sisters and living in such a fun big house, but we both missed Mike and it was a very happy reunion when we returned. While we were gone to St. George, Mike's work offered him a promotion and raise if he would move the Murray branch of the bank, so our plans to move to Ogden fell through. We are happy to be moving to Murray, the only problem is that we got kicked out of our apartment on Oct. 31st and since I was in St. George, we didn't have time to find a new apartment in SLC that fast so, lo and behold, we are at my parents house for a few weeks until we find an apartment. Last week was crazy busy moving and getting everything organized. We are excited to be staying at my parents for a little while, but anxious to move to a new apartment and start our new life. Here are some pics of what has been going on lately.
William loves playing with the toilet paper and EATING IT! Gross. I try to stop him, but if I ever turn my back, he is trying to eat toilet paper. He also has figured out how to open the toilet seat and play in that cool water that is in that weird shaped bowl :)
Here is William on Halloween. He was a cowboy. He didn't really like being a cowboy, but I thought he looked cute with his mustache.
Here is William on Halloween. He was a cowboy. He didn't really like being a cowboy, but I thought he looked cute with his mustache.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Wow! Lots going on with you guys. I hope you find an apartment soon... Good luck!
I really want to get into pinching your pennies. I've tried to figure it out myself, but I need some help. If you and Stalee ever have some extra time, will you teach me?
So Judi, What is this new pinch your penny thing you are doing? And how did you get all that for a dollar? That's crazy. Good luck with finding an apartment. See you soon.
Judes, it's good to have you as a neighbor again. I just told Nick that I want to do that Pinch your Penny thing. i've been cutting coupons and trying to figure out all that kind of stuff but I (just like Nat) have failed. I'm going to call Stalee and have her teach me sometime. Good luck with your next apartment and with the move and all.
Congrats on the promotion and the big move!
Oh in the world did you get all of that for 1 dollar? William is so BIG!!! He has grown up so much since you last post! He is so sweet Jude!
Those pictures are awesome!! i think that mike used to eat toilet paper as a kid too j/k. William is growing up soooo fast
Post a Comment