Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Guitar Hero, World Tour!

I don't know why Mike keeps getting so lucky, but he won Guitar Hero, world tour at work. We have been rockin out and loving it. Here is william being a true rock star...yes, he is only in his diaper, it's his rock star outfit!





3 comments:

Michael B said...

What a rockin' stud your little boy is! How lucky Mike is as well!

Anonymous said...

I cant wait to come up and play in the band

Anonymous said...

Hey Judi my name is Kaylene Cragun. I am friends with Stacey Bennum. She gave me your blog address to see if I could get ahold of you. We are looking for a middle for our Monday night league in Murray for the last 4 weeks of play. Just let me know if you are interested. You can email me at
Ace11176@hotmail.com. Thanks.