Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Our Apartment

Here is our apartment, finally! I absolutely love it. It has so much storage space and I love living in a residential, quiet place.


Here is the bedroom. Yes we do have a fireplace in our bedroom...romantic? Well it doesn't work! But romantic none the less ;)



Laundry closet and front door. (In the kitchen)





The LARGE kitchen! I love it.



The Bathroom, smaller, but it has 4 large closets behind the door. It also only has a shower so William has to take baths in the kitchen sink :)



Mine and William's closet and all of his toys.







Hall looking into the bedroom with the kitchen to the left.








William's room.






Living room.



Living room again.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha the towel in your bathroom says judy. I like how you arranged your bedroom, much better.
-Millie

Rachel said...

Your apartment is so cute! And, I love all of the pictures of you all playing in the snow. William is so big and cute!

Lisa said...

So amazing! Love the kitchen!

Bonecrusher said...

Mike- I love all the BYU stuff in William's room. You are a great Dad!

Michael B said...

That looks like quite the spacious apartments - awesome!

The Tarbet Family said...

Thanks for letting us stay. It was fun to see your new place. Glad that it is all still in good shape after our visit. :)