Sunday, June 21, 2009

Free fun at Lagoon

We took advantage of the "get-in-free" passes Lagoon does on stake lagoon day and took william for the night. They let you ride the merry-go-round and the train for free. We had so much fun. William was so interested in everything and really loved the train because we got to see animals. If he doesn't know what sound a certain animal makes (like a llama) he just makes a dog sound. He also played in their splash park. He got soaked, but he loved every minute of it and didn't even care about us or where we were! Thanks Lagoon for a fun night.

Waiting for the water.



Eating dinner.


On the train.

This is the face he had the whole time. I think he was having fun, but was just so interested in everything that he had this serious look on his face.




2 comments:

Tami said...

How fun! Nick and I usually go on Stake Lagoon day too but we forgot about it this year. Looks like you guys had fun. I'm going to have to remember to do that when I have kids.

The Tarbet Family said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Can't wait to see you guys next week!!!