Sunday, June 21, 2009

Way to go--IDAHO!

We took a quick weekend trip to Idaho for Mike's uncle's wedding. It was a crazy/fun weekend full of activities and all sorts of adventures. On the way back, the car broke down and we didn't end up getting home to 3 a.m., only to be woken up for the day by William at 6:30 am. Wow, I was tired that day! Ha. But here are some pictures of our adventures from that weekend.

All dressed up for the wedding reception. Look at those blue eyes!
Me and my boy...who was getting tired and did not want to take a picture.

Aunt lisa helping William touch the water at the Temple.



William and Jaden (Mike's cousin) checking out the fountain. So cute.


A LONG car ride and a not-so-happy boy.

Ahh, a milk bottle and earphones to watch a movie, that's better!



3 comments:

Tami said...

I can only imagine how long that drive was. A weekend trip sounds nice and William looks cute all dressed up.

Lisa said...

I know I say this every post, but William looks older every post! He is so cute! And I'm sorry about your car! Is it okay now?

The Tarbet Family said...

So sad that Ryan's car broke down. What a late night for you all. Wish we could have been there for all the family fun.