Saturday, August 8, 2009

How much is the Doggy in the window?

William LOVES dogs. He chases after them and no matter how big they are he is never scared of them. While we were up in Idaho visiting Mike's family, I went on walk one morning. I don't hate dogs, I just dont want to touch them and they scare me if they run up on me to fast. There are a lot of dogs up in Garden Valley and most people don't keep them in cages so going on walks is always a little scary. While I was on my walk this lovely little pup (actually he was pretty cute) ran up and jumped on me. He followed me for over a mile back to Mike's house. He then stuck around the house for two days. William was in heaven and thought we had a new dog. I was tempted to bring the dog home with us, but after about a minute of that thought, I remembered that I don't like dogs. Ha! Maybe someday I will have dog for William, ok, maybe not...let's just go visit other peoples dogs :)





5 comments:

The Tarbet Family said...

That was so crazy!!! I can't believe how long it took for the dog to leave. . .it even took a nap on the front porch!!!

Michael B said...

That's pretty funny about that puppy... you might just break down one day and get a dog, you never know!

Ryan and Lisa Applonie said...

hahaha that is so funny!! i can't believe i missed that :)

Lisa said...

Oh, I got so hopeful by the name of your post! Glad to hear you're at least considering it. I LOVE dogs, but even I want to wait until all my kids are grown up enough to appreciate it and help take care of it. So glad to see you're doing well!

Alison said...

That dog just wouldn't leave! remember when it popped andrews floaties??? so sad... :(