Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Weird Symptoms

Maybe somebody out there can help me figure out what is wrong with me...

For about the past 15 weeks I have been having all of these weird symptoms.

A. I cry over everything. I cried during a pampers comercial, I cried over a story in the ensign, I cried when I saw someone win "Wipeout."

B. I am so naseous. Food is digusting and the aftertaste after eating something is unbearable. I haven't thrown up very much, but wish I could because I just feel so sick all the time. Not to mention the unending headaches!

C. I keep feeling these little fluttering feelings in my stomach, almost like something is moving around in there. Weird.

D. I have been to the doctor and all they can tell me is that these symptoms will disappear around Feb. 20th, 2010.

What the heck is going on.... :)

14 comments:

Marriott's said...

HOORAY!!! THese symptoms are great!!! I am so happy that you are going to be having another baby soon. Do you know what you are having yet?

The Tarbet Family said...

That's a funny way to announce Judi!!!! Congrats!!! So fun to be pregnant at the same time :)

The Staley's said...

Judy, I think you are going to have a baby!!! All of those symptoms sound very familiar!!! Congratulations!!! That is so exciting and I hope you start feeling better before Feb.!!!

Marriott Family said...

Judi! Hey this is Amy (Jones) Marriott. I hope you dont mind me commenting on your blog, first off your little boy is so cute! And also Congrats on having another one!! I can relate so well with those symptoms! I am also due in Feb. the 12th so I am only like a week ahead of you! How fun! That was a cute way to announce!

Sierra said...

You're pregnant! Congratulations :-)

Alison said...

yay! another baby for me to play with!!!!!!!!! soo excited! also so excited to see you and mike alot this fall!

Em Russ said...

ha ha, how fun for you and Millie (and Nat) to be so close! Hang in there & congrats!

Michael B said...

Congrats to you guys!

Natalie said...

I have two things to say: Congrats!!!! and FIORICET!!!! You need to ask your doctor about it, it will cure your pregnancy headaches.

Lisa said...

So happy for you!!!!!!! Keep me updated on everything, please. And, of course, as soon as you start showing, please post pictures! Although who knows if that'll ever happen. You were always so tiny with William, it was ridiculous. :) You are amazing, Judi!

Leah said...

Congratulations Judi, hope you start feeling better soon.

Annie B said...

Yeah! Very clever announcement!

Burch Family said...

YAH! I love it! There are a lot of people from our class having babies around that time. When I was reading your first symptom I was thinking wow this is really serious...maybe she's depressed ha ha ha! But I think you are going to be just fine :) I was wondering why you hadn't updated your blog...the same reason I have been a slacker with mine :) Pregnancy wipes you out. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!

Jordan said...

WaHoo!! Now your baby and millies baby can be best friends! I'm so excited! Can't wait to hear more about it!