Sunday, November 15, 2009

Two things....

William was a clown. We accidentaly made him look evil. Oh well, I still think he is cute!
M & M factory

William living the "suite" life.


Pony ride at a pumpkin patch.



He was too interested in the pony's to look at me for the picture.




1. We moved to Las Vegas. Yep. It was unexpected and kind of crazy and so I haven't posted in a while. Mike's job was temporarily moved to Las Vegas. We will probably be here until March. His company is paying for us to live in a hotel. We have a 2 bedroom suite in the residence inn. It's pretty awesome. I don't have to clean or cook breakfast. Mike goes to work and William and I hang out in the Hotel. We are getting a little bored, so if anyone knows anything fun to do in Las Vegas with a two year old, that would be awesome.

2. I had H1n1 virus and thought I might die. Ok, I didn't really almost die, but I felt like I might. I got the vaccine for it on monday and saturday I started to feel sick (everyone says it is a coincidence that I got sick after the vaccine, but I am not so sure the vaccine didn't add to my sickness.) I have been very sick. The kind of sick where you can't get off the bed, can't talk, can't breathe, can't sleep (too much pain.) Luckily I was at my parents house visiting for the weekend and ended up staying the week so my mom could take care of me. H1N1 is really dangerous for pregnant people and so we were pretty scared. I am finally feeling a little better today. I'm not gonna lie, it was pretty rough. No body else has got sick yet, I hope nobody does, especially William.

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Judi! I'm so sad you were so sick!! I'm so relieved to hear you're starting to get better and that William hasn't gotten sick. We'll keep you in our prayers. As for Vegas, I think the only things I've ever done there is eat in-n-out and play volleyball (were you at that tournament?). I'm guessing Adam is the guy to ask about family stuff you can do there. Miss you, Judi!!

The Tarbet Family said...

We're glad to hear that you are feeling better!

Rachel said...

Oh Judi! I'm so sorry you've been sick. I hope you keep feeling better!

Tami said...

I've been thinking about you and wondering how you're doing. Grandma is pretty stressed out about how you are doing. Besides being sick, you really are living the "suite" life not having to clean or cook breakfast. How nice. Residence Inns are nice! Good luck, I hope you get doing better. Have fun!

Alison said...

i'm glad you are feeling better!

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are feeling better too. Pretty scary stuff. This is a time you will look back and say remember when we lived in a hotel. Enjoy it all.

Michael B said...

Wow! You guys are in Vegas! We were just there! Hope you are well especially after being so sick...

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures of William. He is growing up so fast. Can't wait to see you in 2 weeks. I hope it is warm in Vegas. We had 6 inches of snow last week. I am ready for some sun. I'm glad you are feeling better. This flu is wicked stuff. We are seeing a lot of it at the hospital. Love you guys Mom