Judi, could you look ANY cuter? I don't think so! And seeing that picture of William reminded me of when you wrapped my ankle! Your Figure-8's still look top-notch. I miss you. I want to give you a call, but I just had my first day of work today. I'm a little overwhelmed because almost everyone else I'm starting with interned with my company, so I'm way behind. But anyway, I miss you so much. I love the blog updates.
4 comments:
Judi, could you look ANY cuter? I don't think so! And seeing that picture of William reminded me of when you wrapped my ankle! Your Figure-8's still look top-notch. I miss you. I want to give you a call, but I just had my first day of work today. I'm a little overwhelmed because almost everyone else I'm starting with interned with my company, so I'm way behind. But anyway, I miss you so much. I love the blog updates.
So cute!!!!
You look so cute. Your little William is sure getting big.
Judi, you look super cute pregnant and william is getting so big! love the pics
Post a Comment