What do you do when you child has complete control over their blatter and never has an accident unless...
they are in timeout and they wet their pants on purpose.
hmmm...Oh William, so smart, so much trouble, but just so dang cute.
Every day is a new adventure!
2 comments:
its a good thing I was in the no shh zone of the library when I read this earlier. I literally laughed out loud. Sorry William is crazy Judi! But I'm sure you got a good laugh from it! Love you guys!!
Lincoln used to do that too. It would make me so mad! We tried a bunch of different things, not really sure which one, if any worked, but this is what we tried: Making him clean up the pee, time out again after his clothes were changed and his pee cleaned up, spank (this one didn't work very well and we only did it a couple times), taking away a favorite toy, he'd have to move backwards two spaces on his potty chart. Ya. Good luck. At some point he'll probably decide that he doesn't like being wet while in time out. For your sake, I hope it's soon! :) I think potty training is one of the hardest things mother's have to do, hands down.
Post a Comment