Well, we are in Hooper and it feels like winter. We were in Las Vegas a few days ago and it felt like summer. Somehow we missed Fall this year.
We were really sad to leave Las Vegas. I had worked really hard to establish a life in that little Hotel room and it was sad to leave it behind. I was sad to leave the friends I had made. I was sad to leave all the great parks and libraries. I was sad to leave William's school group. Thomas was born there and I have grown so much as an individual while living there. It was a hard but really fun and good year. I am a much better person because of it and Mike and I know the importance of staying together and leaning on each other because of this past year.
Does my life feel in limbo? yes. Am I anxious as to where and what we will be doing? yes. Do I feel as though I am homeless? yes. BUT...I feel blessed, I feel safe in my mom and dad's house, I feel loved, and I have hope and faith that everything will be ok.
And don't worry, I am still working on the 10 best/worst las vegas hotel post. it's going to be a masterpiece
Monday, October 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm excited to read your best/worst post! i'm sad we didn't meet up in st. george. am i excited though that while your life is in limbo you are only like 1 1/2 hours away??!?! HECK YES!!!!!
Post a Comment