First things first. Thomas is up and crawling (well almost). I think he is so darling trying to crawl. He never did army crawl, he is going straight for the real deal. William took this picture. I thought it was cute.

Pumpkin Patch time! here is william on the swings.


Cute Thomas boy, eatin a pumpkin

My big almost-3-year-old cheesin it up

My 3 favorite boys!

William LOVED the pony ride and cried when he had to get off. He was trying not to smile the whole time but you could tell he was loving it.

LOOOOOOVE this smile.
As a side note, this is our last week in Las Vegas. We are finally, after a year, moving out of our hotel. Sad. We will miss it. Look forward to a future post about the 10 best and 10 worst things of living in vegas in a hotel!
4 comments:
I love the cute fall pictures! Did you figure out where you are going next yet? Hopefully not too far!
I was always trying to figure out where you guys were living- I had no idea you lived in a Vegas hotel! That sounds exciting! Cute pictures.
Such cute pictures!
those boys are so cute! Where are you going next? And I am definitely looking forward to that ten best/worst things post.
Post a Comment