Monday, November 22, 2010
William is 3!!!!!!!
Today is William's Birthday. We celebrated it yesterday, so it feels like it was yesterday. We had cake and ice cream at Mom and Dad's. J.B. and family came to celebrate with us. William requested a rodeo cake. We used some of his animals and fences and made a pretty darn good rodeo cake. He even wore his rodeo shirt and cowboy hat for the party. He got a buzz lightyear doll, an airplane, and bubbles from us and Mom and Dad got him some new p.j.'s and a toy story play dough set that he LOVES. I am so thankful for William. I think he is a great little boy. I love his pretty blue eyes and his wild hair. I love his energy (most of the time!) He makes us smile and laugh every day. I love that he loves Thomas. He always gets really excited when Thomas wakes up from a nap, like his best friend is back. When we picked William up from nursery yesterday the teacher told us that if every kid was like William, nursery would be an enjoyable calling. That made me happy. (Why doesn't he act like that at home???) We Love William. Happy Birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
No way!! I cannot believe William is 3! Remember when he was a newborn baby and Rachel, Britney, and I all fought over holding him? I can't believe it. Well, Happy Birthday William!
Post a Comment