Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Good Behavior Reward


We have been doing a good behavior chart (stickers for being good, check marks for being bad) and when you earn enough stickers you get a prize.  The first chart was for Chuck-e-cheese.  This was for the second chart.  We rewarded him with a trip to the Dinosaur Park in Ogden.  He LOVES dinosaurs.  He was in heaven the entire time.  It was fun.  I hadn't been there since, oh, I don't know, 2nd grade???  It is a pretty cute place.

Mike and William with a tri-top head


The mighty T-rex!


Cute Thomas on the swing.  He cries when he has to get off.


These two love each other so much.


Dino conqueror


Yes, that is Mike's face in there


Don't the "wild" ones out


Proof I was there


The funny thing is that most kids today have no idea who the flinstones are or were!


Uncle Ryan pushing Thomas


William LOVES to push Thomas.  Thomas doesn't love to be pushed by William



Judi, William, and Thomas on the Pterydactyl slide


William's favorite, the bronchiosaurus


We love Uncle Ryan!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WILLIAM I AM SO GLAD YOU GOT TO GO THERE. IT LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD A GREAT TIME!! GRANDMA C.