Happy Birthday Mike!
You are 28 today...and that seems really old. When I met you, you were 22.
I hope you have a fun birthday.
Here are some fun facts about Mike that you might not know.
1. His mom had to stand outside of the kindergarten classroom because he cried the entire time he had to go to school.
2. He loves burritos, hot pockets, frozen french fries, frozen chicken-cordon-bleu, and anything else in the frozen section.
3. He never lets his car get below half full on gas.
4. He sings in the morning (dang morning people)
5. He loves civil war history
6. He likes collecting things. He has a pretty good shot glass collection and sports memorabelia (sp?) collection
7. He is a budgeting master and is never a penny off.
8. He is a credit card master and makes sure to take full advantage of every reward opportunity available.
9. He hates Utah winning almost more than he hates BYU losing
10. He is possibly the best husband, father, friend, son, brother, person on the planet (I may be biased!)
Happy Birthday Michael J.
Thursday, July 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love it! Especially the singing in the morning part. My roommate always yells at me for doing the same thing. looks like it runs in the family :) love you guys!
HOPE YOUR BIRTHDAY WAS A SPECIAL ONE. WE WILL CELEBRATE NEXT TIME WE ARE TOGETHER!! YOU REALLY DID CRY EVERY DAY FOR ONE WEEK WHEN YOU STARTED KINDERGARTIN UNTIL DAD CAME HOME FROM HIS TRIP. THEN YOU STOPPED. I AGREE WITH JUDI, YOU ARE A WONDERFUL GUY. WE ARE SO GLAD YOU ARE PART OF OUR FAMILY....LOVE YOU BUD!!! MOM
Post a Comment