Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Lagoon...

For Mike's work party we got to go to Lagoon for super cheap.  Ryan came with us.  It ended up being a really fun day.  We went to Lagoon-a-beach and then went on all the rides.  The only bad part was that William wasn't feeling good and got a fever at the end of the night, but overall we had a really great time.

This was the first ride they went on.  I thought Thomas looked terrified the entire time, but then when I went to get him off, he cried because he wanted to stay on.  I guess he did like it.

Mike and William on the mini-tidal wave ride

I thought this ride was so cute, but you do have to avoid the water! Mike and William rode together and Thomas and I are behind them.

This was about their favorite ride.  They really liked driving the little car.

I LOVE this picture.  Two brothers driving away together.  So cute.



Helicopter ride.  I am not sure if they liked this one very much.


William was so nice to Thomas the entire time.


Classic boats.  Love them.


They LOVED shooting the guns on this one.


Us on the train ride.  William had been feeling sick and was starting to get a fever at this point.  Thomas was happy though!


Thomas pointing at the animals and saying "ahhh"


Mike and Ryan on the Spider ride.



No comments: