Thursday, March 22, 2012

To prove my worthiness as a mother..

Mike has this great idea to take pictures over a couple of months of all the funny places that Thomas watches t.v.  He has been bugging me to blog about it.  I have been putting it off because, frankly, it proves that I perhaps am not worthy to be a mother!!!  Ha ha.  Apparently, according to these pictures, I let my kids watch a lot of t.v. Well, without further ado...to prove my worthiness as a mother...here are all the funny places the boys watch from!
The Side view


Sitting on top of the t.v.

While going down the slide

Chilling with a drink

Don't show this one to child services! (I did remove him from this position after mike got his "shot")

Laying in front

Eating a snack

Totally transfixed....

Are you as good as mother as I am :)  I promise we do spend time away from the t.v., but obviously, we could do better! :)

2 comments:

Southern Belle said...

My step-mom was a 4th grade teacher and they brought in an eye specialist when they dissected a cow's eye. They said it was an old wives tale that it was bad for your eyes to sit too close to the tv... so you don't even have to feel bad! Oh and btw... I don't remember if I already told you this, but I got the Letter Factory dvd and now Cheyenne knows all the sounds of the letters and is starting to spell and sound out words! Thanks for the tip! So COOL!!

Em Russ said...

ha!! I don't even believe for a SECOND that you aren't a good mom, Judi... but I'll tell you something, every single one of us feels like a bad mom some (if not a lot) of the time. Hang in there! You're doing great (and that first picture of Thomas totally cracked me up!)