Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Where we have been

Where have I been?  Sitting on the couch!  I don't know what has happened to me.  About December I got what I thought was the stomach flu and then it kind of never went away. I keep getting fevers and pain up under my right rib. I have been to a lot of doctors and they can't figure out what is wrong.  They think it might be my gallbladder.  Anyways, I have spent a lot of days surviving on the couch while we watch cartoons.  Somehow when you are not feeling well, blogging gets put on the back burner.  But my sweet sisters are taking good care of me and I am hanging in there and hoping and wishing this stomach ailment will go away. 

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Oh Judi, I hope you feel better soon! I wish I was there to help. Good luck!