| The Happiest Place on Earth! |
| We had such a good trip! We left after Mike got of work on Friday and drove down to St. George. Nathan slept almost the whole way, in fact, he was perfect in the car all the way to California and back. We got to Sunee's around 9:30 and we had fun visiting for an hour or so before we went to bed. We visited for a few hours in the morning and Sunee made me a pancake with candles in it for my birthday. I was grateful for Sunee and Kyle and their hospitality even though they were having a bad day. Sunee also massaged my shoulders both weekends I was there. It was amazing. I am so grateful to her for that service. My shoulders were as tight as could be and I told her that I will always remember that service she gave to me on my birthday! Thank you sunee! |
![]() |
| Cool car on the strip |
![]() |
| The Hotel we lived in for a year |
Saturday we drove to vegas and got tickets at the half price ticket office for the tournament of kings at the Exalibur. We checked into our old hotel that we lived in and had fun remembering all the times we had there. We went swimming in the hot tub and then we headed to the show. It was so fun and the boys loved it. William was so into it that he could barely eat and we cheered along with them. Thomas was a little nervous at first because it was so loud, but by the end he was standing up givng it a standing ovation! We were cheering for Ireland and he kept waving at the boys and it was really cute. The boys have been playing knights ever since. Nathan slept really bad on Saturday night and by the morning I thought that he had a fever. We went to walmart and bought a thermometer and he was at 103 degrees. We had mike give him a blessing and then I called my pediatrician. They said that a baby this little with that high of a fever needs to be seen. By this point we were already leaving vegas. The nurse said we should maybe take him to an E.R. or somewhere. I was so frustrated. He didnt' have any other symptoms besides the fever. I called Rindi to see what she thought (Rindi is almost as knowledgable as mom!) Rindi said it could be earaches or strep. I hadn't even thought of ear aches. When I pushed on his ear canals he would cry and he was sleeping so poorly. Greg called him in an antibiotics and we picked it up at a rite aid in California. Luckily his fever went down to a 100 in the night and besides sleeping bad and being a little more fussy, it didn't affect our trip. |
| At the Tournament of Kings on my birthday |
Sunday we drove to Mike's old roommate Nate's house in Vista California. It was a beautiful 5 bedroom house and it was fun to see him and his wife. They made us dinner and we had fun visiting and remembering old college times. We then drove to our hotel in anaheim.
We woke up Monday Morning and hurried to get ready and headed to Disneyland. We had a blast. It was beautiful weather and it wasn't busy. We walked onto Buzz Lightyear ride about 4 times in a row. We loved that ride. The boys had a great time. They loved seeing all of the stuff and they loved going on the rides. After every ride, Thomas would through his hands in the air and scream, "That was fun!!!!" William could ride some of the big rides, and we had fun on Space Mountain together. Of course we loved the parade and Pirates of the Carribean. The boys and I went on my Favorite "Peter Pan" and of course it was the longest wait of the day. It was a truly magical day.
| This is how he felt after space mountain |
![]() |
| This was the Jedi Training course. WIlliam loved it |
![]() |
| He got to fight Darth Vadar (sp?) |
![]() |
| William and I rode the pirate ship |
![]() |
| Truly the Happiest Place on Earth! |


















1 comment:
I obviously love this post. Glad you were able to to get the ear infection sorted out, even on vacation. What a fun Disneyland trip!
Post a Comment