Here is a Quick Run Down of the rest of our trip...
Tuesday - We spent the day at Hunington Beach. It was high 60s, so it was sweatshirt weather, but it was still so beautiful and happy and nice. I could sit at the beach forever. The boys tried to dig to china and we had a great day. That night be went to downtown disney and ate at the ESPN zone. We then went to the lego store and the boys wanted to buy EVERYTHING! Luckily we escaped the store with only spending 8 dollars :)
Wednesday - We headed to California Adventure and let me tell you, the new Cars Land was Awesome. We loved it. The racing ride is so fun. Besides the embarassing moment when I was in line for fastpasses for the racers and the line started to move right as I had picked up nathan and THomas fell out of the stroller twice (I was waiting without mike) and a complete stranger had to push my stroller why I carried to crying kids...it was a great day. It was almost hot this day and the sun felt so nice after the Utah inversion. The boys loved Toy Story Mania and I love Soaring over Califonia. The Play Parade is so cute and we clapped and sang along. There was a moment during the parade where I looked at my little family and all smiling and happy and I started to cry a little. Cheesy, I know, but life just felt so perfect and I felt so blessed to be a mother to three beautiful boys and to have the best husband ever. What a great day.
Thursday - We Drove around LA and visited the USC Coliseum and the LA temple and went to Santa Monica beach. We then headed up the coast to Malibu to Pepperdine Univerisy. OH MY GOODNESS!!! Most beautiful university campus ever! It was right on the cliffs of Malibu and it was breathtaking. We went to the BYU basketball vs. Pepperdine game and it was really cool. It was in a small gym (about the size of high school gym) and you sat on these old school wood bleachers and the team was so close to us I could smell there sweat! BYU won and it was a great game. Mike's friend Nate and his wife came to the game with us. I was embarrased because we were squished on a small bench with 3 kids (it wasn't very kid friendly) but oh well, it was still a blast.
Friday - We headed back to St. George and went to my Nephew's basketball game. Saturday we visited with family and then we drove home.
I am so thankful for Mike for being willing to take us on this fabulous trip. I will always cherish the time I spent with my family.
 |
| They are running after MIke...oh I think they are cute |
 |
| Best place in the world to take a nap! |
 |
| ESPN Zone |
 |
| William's Stash |
 |
| Sleeping in Radiator SPrings |
 |
| Drive by of the staples Center |
 |
| USC Coliseum |
2 comments:
Cute pictures!! I'm glad you had such a fun trip!
Loved all the pictures--what is the ride where you're sitting with Thomas on what looks like a giant tractor wheel? I'll be honest, we didn't make it on any rides in cars land besides the Radiator Springs Racers. We'll have to check it out more this time. Such a fun trip for you guys! Thanks for the updates.
Post a Comment