Sunday, September 8, 2013

A 4th of July to Remember

When my parents were supposed to still be in Africa (did I ever mention that my Dad got sick and they had to come home for a few months????) we decided that we didn't have anything to do on the 4th of july and since J.B. (my brother) lives in provo on the hill in a prime viewing spot of Stadium of Fire, we forced ourselves upon him and had a grand old party. Millie and family, Stalee and family, and Sunee and family joined us and we had a ball. I Love J.B. and Laura's house. How could you not love a house over looking BYU campus?
Cute Niece Brynn (she is the oldest girl) and Sister Sunee
Handsome Marshall (J.B.'s son)
J.B. and Laura had stuff to make these festive 4th of July hats and shirts
All the crew.  wehave so much fun together
Waiting for the fireworks to begin.  We watched from J.B.'s front lawn
Always a good time with cousins

1 comment:

DorothyPagan said...

What swimming pool have you used for this? I am looking for the opportunity to create the high level design of my pool and want to know more about it. I have tested several variants at /https://planner5d.com/use/office-design/ and didn't find anything completely universal for my purposes. But I want to add a couple of variants from your pictures.