Sunday, September 8, 2013
More Summer Activities
We have been to a couple of Raptors games this summer. One time with our pass of all passes and one time with Mike's work. They have both been fun, but boy, a raptors game with three boys (one who is 10 months old) is difficult! Ha. We love baseball though. Also had to through in a picture of Mike's BYU flag. He's proud.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
As for me, summer is the period of new ideas and plans to be realized. For instance, I like to start repair in summer. It is hot and there is no need to close all the doors and windows because of the cold weather. So I take my https://planner5d.com/use/bathroom-planner-tool/, test there so many variants of the new vision as I want to and start to realize the best for me one. Isn't it great?
Post a Comment