So we had a few last minute audibles on Halloween costumes. For our ward party, Thomas was a power ranger and Nathan was a jaguar/leopard. On Halloween, Thomas was REFUSING to put on his power ranger costume, so we had to come up with something. I asked him what he would dress up as and he said a "Motorcycle man." So I did some brain storming and came up with this costume. He is a motocross guy. I had to borrow the helmet from my cousin, and it is way too big, but I think that added to the cuteness of the costume. I let him ride his "motorcycle" while we went to Mike's work and when we went trick or treating and it was so dang cute. I dressed up as a pirate (sorry, no pics) and so I had to have Nathan be my little peter pan. William stayed a football player for both times and was the skinniest football player I ever saw, but he was proud as could be. It was a fun day and we are still having candy fights (they want to eat all the candy, I want to throw all the candy away :)
Tuesday, November 12, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Way cute costumes! Cutest little Peter Pan ever. :)
Post a Comment