Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Randomness

I was SOOO in need/want of a new dress and so I went to my moms cupboard and pulled out some fabric and whipped up this little beauty. Funny story. At first I made the slip in the back to little and I couldn't walk very good and I wore it to church without realizing how bad it actually was and I ended up walking all through church looking like a little china woman. Funny. After I fixed that little mishap, it is good to go now. Not the most fashionable fabric, but I am proud of my little project. (I used a 70s pattern for the shirt, awesome...I know!)


And this little beauty is Mike's pride and joy

1 comment:

EllaHazelip said...

Beautiful pictures here! So many means to organize the romantic and cozy atmosphere here. Aromatic candles, fragrances, creams and different cosmetic items as provided by https://www.alyaka.com/brands/the-beauty-chef/. So many various tubes, bottles and other cosmetic items provided by them are very useful in such a process.