Sunday, January 18, 2015

A trip to the Corn Maize

While Mike was out of town, I took the boys to the Corn Maize.  It was so cute.  They had tractor rides and bounce houses and huge slides and of course the corn maize all included in the price.  Nathan so badly wanted to go on the train ride and so I put him in thinking they would just drive around the grass where I could see him, but they took them through this tunnel to this pumpkin patch and drove around there and came back probably five minutes later.  I felt very nervous that I sent my two year old on that ride with no seatbelt that far away.  I was worried he would try to get out, but he didn't and he thought it was the best thing ever.  He ended up riding it about 7 times (I made William go with him the next time).  Thomas loved the big slide and went down over and over.  William loved everything.  When we got in the corn maize, the wind was blowing a little bit and made the corn stalks make noise and it scared Nathan to death.  I ended up having to carry Nathan (5 months pregnant).  Luckily I am a corn maize master and got us out in about 15 minutes. 

















No comments: