It has taken me 7 years as a mother to finally be able to admit to myself and the world that I do not like Halloween. As a mom, it takes a HUGE effort to get everyone to choose a costume and to get everything ready and there are usually multiple times the costumes have to be worn during the upcoming weeks and it is messy and difficult and then the kids get soooo much candy that it is ridiculous and they eat way too much and are super ornery the next day....so yep, I don't like Halloween. But the kids do, and so alas, I will continue to participate :)
Thomas was Emmett from the Lego movie. I thought I did a pretty good job recreating Emmett...with the piece of resistance and all.
Thank heavens for 2 year old who don't care that much what they dress up as and for this easy Thomas the train costume that I threw over his head :) The only confusing thing was people kept saying "Hi Thomas" meaning the train, but my actual Thomas didn't know why everyone kept saying his name.
William, the scary vampire!
Mike...the classic gangster Jimmer
Sunday, January 25, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment