Saturday, October 17, 2015

Waiting for a baby takes an eternity!

 Most of January and February were spent trying to survive until the baby was born.  It was an unusually warm winter and so we were able to stay outside a lot.  That was a huge blessing.  No inversion, no smog! I rearranged bedrooms to "nest" for the baby.


 I made the boys watch t.v. even though they hated that and just wanted to play.  So sometimes I would let them have friends and play and play while I watched from a chair.  It was getting hard to move.












 Of course Nathan got really sick just before the baby was born.  So we spent more time hanging out on the couch with my HUGE belly.




 Trying to act happy even though I was in a huge amount of pain ALL THE TIME.
 I asked Thomas to bring me a snack and he brought me this.  Bread, chips, and crackers all spread out nice.  He was so proud of himself for bringing me a fancy snack :)

 William got really into cup stacking and it saved me.  He would spend hours stacking cups so I didn't have to be bothered by his boredom.
 Made a couple "Wo is me" milkshake runs...

 Built forts, played race cars, dressed up, and PRAYED THE BABY WOULD COME!!



1 comment:

Rachel said...

Those cup towers are pretty amazing!