Here is our BIG 10 lb 3 oz baby boy! What a blessing that he is here. He has red hair. His birth was beautiful and smooth and he is a miracle. Also a miracle, I slept in the hospital. go me :)
I love this picture because 1. we are both asleep. 2. you can see how huge he is and imagine that only HOURS before this that monster big baby was inside of me. OUCH!
Mike always loves watching the progression of my contractions and letting me know when I am having a big contraction, like I didn't already know!
He was too big to fit in his newborn going home outfit!
Now he fits better in a 0-3 month outfit. Such a cute, chubby little elf. His hat was skin tight. His head was so big.
And the beautiful RED hair!
Not the baby anymore!














No comments:
Post a Comment