Monday, July 14, 2008

The 4th of July and other recent activites



















William was wiped out after the infamous Hooper parade


















Happy 25th birthday Mike! (notice the totally awesome bYu football field cake)


William hanging out with some of his cousins



Cute hat William!



We had a fantastic time golfing the other night! Even William liked it, or rather he liked driving the golf cart!

I came out the other day and found William like this. He pulls himself up onto everything and he is now walking along the couch, table, and anything he can get his hands onto.


Happy 4th of July!

3 comments:

Bonecrusher said...

Best. Cake. Ever.

Michael B said...

Looks like some fun times!

Lisa said...

Judi, you're so cute, I just miss you! I love your hair. And the cake--wow. Now, this is not just an off-hand comment. I have a certificate to authenticate my professional opinion: your cake is AMAZING!!!! So proud.