Monday, July 7, 2008
The Quarter Century Mark!
Today Mike is 25 years old. That is 1/4 of the way to 100! It is hard to believe that this is the third birthday I have celebrated with Mike. Like they always say, time flies when you are having fun and the past 3 years have been a blast! I feel so lucky to have married mike. He is all I ever dreamed of in a husband and more! I am still madly in love with him and crave his attention. He puts his full effort into all that he does, whether that is work, playing baseball, or being the scout leader. He is so kind to everyone he meets and he hardly ever complains about anything. I know he would do anything I asked him to and he serves me endlessly. William already cries when he leaves for work and literally jumps for joy when he gets home. Happy Birthday Mike! I love you so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Mike! Hey, I need your phone number. Mine hasn't changed in forever (801) 608-1308. Shannon and I leave for Tennessee in less than two weeks, and would like to have you, your family, and Seth Reid over for dinner before we jet. Let me know!
So fun! Happy Birthday Mike! You two are so cute together. I can't wait to see y'all again! Will you be coming down for the football games?
Happy Birthday Mike!! Hope it was a great day. See you in a month! :)
Post a Comment