We went to the Ogden Rodeo on Monday night. I figured it probably wouldn't be any fun because anyone who knows William knows that he does not like to hold still and sit on my lap. We all got dressed up in cowboy clothes and headed to the rodeo. William looked sooo cute in his little cowboy outfit (thanks Christina!) Our camera battery was dieing and so we didn't get a full body shot of him, but he had little wranglers on and tiny cowboy boots. He LOVED the rodeo. HE was so interested in the horses and just sat on our laps and watched for the full 3 hours until he fell asleep at the end. It was extremely fun. Thanks mom and dad for letting us tag along!
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That's awesome! Annie loves the rodeo - we still haven't been to one together...
What an awesome cowboy outfit! Haha. You always have the cutest outfits for William that are always so event appropriate. How fun.
if you notice, he is not looking at teh camera in either picture, that is because there are horses in the arena, and as you can see, he also inherited the always present look of concern from his dad.
SO CUTE! William looks so cute and I'm glad you had so much fun! xoxo
Judi, NO WAY!! I love William's outfit! I can't get enought of it! I am finally getting around to making a blog! I added you as one of my buddies, hope that's okay! Lova ya!
Post a Comment