We had a fun weekend with Mike's family. It was his grandparents 50th wedding anniversary. We all dressed up nice and had a catered dinner to celebrate. William was actually really well behaved at the dinner so I was able to have a nice time. Here is William in his little suit at the dinner. He is becoming quite the wild child. He jumps off of my mom's mini trampoline onto the big arm chair. He also likes to stand up on the rocking chair and rock like crazy. What a funny kid.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So adorable! He looks like such a little gentleman.
Very Cute!!! I took pictures of William swimming with you and Mike but they're on my mom's camera. . . so dad is going to make us all CDs of pictures. It was good to see you guys.
William looks so handsome! I love his little church outfit.
Post a Comment