Monday, November 17, 2008

Living the Flexible Life

Well, we are now on are 3rd week of living with my parents. I didn't anticipate that we would be here this long but we are enjoying every minute that we get to spend with my parents and feeling like we are living in luxury. William loves his "new house" and is FINALLY mastering the stairs, but still scares me to death when he runs towards the top of the stairs swinging his arms and yelling like a wild indian. He hasn't fallen down them yet so I guess I should count my lucky stars. We are looking for an apartment, but are having a hard time deciding wether we should move to Murray or Bountiful. But for now, we are living the "flex" life.

William has been sick this past week. It is sad to hear his little voice sound thick and to wipe his nose while he screams because it is completely raw from being wiped so many times. I think he is getting better so that is good.

Mike is loving his new job as the operations manager down in Murray. He is also anxiously awaiting the BYU vs. Utah game and has more hope than I that BYU can pull in off. Go Cougs!

I am doing well. I am totally obsessed with coupons and saving money on groceries! I hope that I don't turn into a coupon maniac. My best buy this week was herbal essence products (which I love cause they smell so good and work great for my hair) for $1 each! Usually they are around $4.50 or so. Yes, Love it!

Life is good :)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Thanks for the updates. I'm sad that I haven't seen you in so long, so I love reading your blog.

The Tarbet Family said...

I started getting newspapers (well starting Sunday) so I'll let you know how my penny pinching goes :) I hope you had a good Thanksgiving at home. Sorry Mike had to work today. That stinks that he didn't get one more day of relaxation!!!