Sunday, December 14, 2008

God Bless Us, Everyone!!

I have really been in the Christmas spirit these past few days. Last night we watched The Christmas Carol and it doesn't matter how many times you see or read that story, it still makes you stop and reevaluate your life. I am so thankful for our Lord and Redeemer and the greatest blessing of all, the Atonement. Christmas is a special time of year and I love celebrating all of the fun traditions of Christmas, but most of all I love all the opportunities it gives me to think about Christ.
Well enough seriousness...
Here are some fun pics of William. He loves to play with the singing Santa at my parents house. It has a little microphone and he likes to yell into it. It's pretty funny. My parents also have a player piano (you know, the kind that play by themselves) he loves it. He just sits up there like he's the one playing.
Merry Christmas!















I have really been in the Christmas spirit these past few days. Last night we watched The Christmas Carol and it doesn't matter how many times you see or read that story, it still makes you stop and reevaluate your life. I am so thankful for our Lord and Redeemer and the greatest blessing of all, the Atonement. Christmas is a special time of year and I love celebrating all of the fun traditions of Christmas, but most of all I love all the opportunities it gives me to think about Christ.










Well enough seriousness...

Here are some fun pics of William. He loves to play with the singing Santa at my parents house. It has a little microphone and he likes to yell into it. It's pretty funny. My parents also have a player piano (you know, the kind that play by themselves) he loves it. He just sits up there like he's the one playing.
Merry Christmas!









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool pictures Judi. It looks like you guys are having a lot of fun. Tell William hi. Thanks for the updated blog.

Marriott's said...

Your little man is adorable. Looks like he is gonna be playing that piano soon.

Michael B said...

Merry Christmas to the Coburn Family!