Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Birthday Fun





Here he is trying to run out of the room with his new dog toy





Our one year old kid. 23 lbs 32 inches tall...




I know this post is slightly late considering William's one year old birthday was a week and a half ago, but lets just say things are a little crazy around the Haws house. Millie and her new fiancee Robert Lewis decided to get married on December 30th...yeah, a one month engagement. We are so excited for them and are thrilled they are getting married, but things have been in full blown wedding plannin mode.

William had a fantastic birthday. His grandparents (mike's parents) came all the way from Boise just for the day. They are great grandparents and so supportive. Thanks for coming! Mike's siblings came up from provo and my three siblings that live close to Hooper came over and we had cake and ice cream and opened presents. I think there were like twenty five people here. That is a lot for one little baby. We did the birthday party at the half-time of the BYU vs. Utah game which might not have been a good idea since every one was in pretty low spirits. William didnt' know though, and he had a great time. He loved all his toys and as soon as he would open a new toy he would take it to Mike and anxiously stand by him until Mike got the toy out. Then he would take his new toy and run out of the room as fast as he could. (I think he was being possesive and was scared that this new cool toy would get taken away so he was trying to run away with it.) We made him a race track/car cake. He was really interested in playing with the cars, but didn't want to play in the cake :( Overall it was a great birthday. Thanks everyone for coming.

8 comments:

Sierra said...

He's so handsome! I can't believe you have a one year old :-)

Congrats on Millie getting married... weddings are usually fun!

Lisa said...

That's so funny, I was about to write just what "Sierra" did: He IS so handsome!!! Time has just flown by. His cake was so cute and you look fabulous. Thanks for posting!

Tami said...

Judes, so really I can't believe that William is 1! That's just crazy! I love the last picture of him. He looks like a little boy now rather than a baby. Cute!
P.S. How is Stalee?

Michael B said...

He's growing up so fast! Happy Birthday!

The Tarbet Family said...

WHAT!?!?!? Millie is engaged!?!?!? That's crazy. . . but Great!! ONE MONTH!!!! WOW!!! Congrats to her. William is one handsome kid-watch out girls!!! Wish we could have been there.

Rachel said...

Oh my gosh- so cute!! And, that's so exciting about Millie. Wow, you all are busy!!!

Rindi said...

Oh, Jude, he is so cute!! You are such a good mom and I can't wait to see that little guy again. Hope you are surviving all of the craziness!
Love, Rindi

Natalie said...

Hey Judes,
My address is...
627 4th Street
Ogden, UT 84404

We should get together before Christmas (or after Christmas if it's too crazy). I want to see you guys and Brittany's belly and Hillary's ring.